JAM 21: Club Rodeo
30-45 MINUTE BLASTS • 43m
You don't have to be a country music fan to love this 21st edition of JAM! Jamie, Kelli, and Michelle took classic country line dances and spiced them up studio style and combined them with pop-country JAM favorites like Country Girl Shake It For Me and Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy for the ultimate "Club Rodeo" experience.
I'm Just Here for the Playlist:
1. Man, I Feel Like a Woman- Shania Twain
2. Country Girl (Shake It For Me)- Luke Bryan
3. Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)- Big & Rich
4. Boot Scootin' Boogie- Brooks & Dunn
5. Cricket on a Line- Colt Ford feat Rhett Akins
6. Good Time- Alan Jackson
7. Body Like a Backroad- Sam Hunt
8. Two Step- Laura Bell Bundy
9. Fancy Like- Walker Hayes
10. Baby Likes to Rock It- The Tractors
11. T-R-O-U-B-L-E- Travis Tritt
12. The Git Up- Blanco Brown
Up Next in 30-45 MINUTE BLASTS
TRseXy: Total Body Suspension Training
The only piece of equipment you will need to complete this workout is a TRX (ish) strap. You can mount it to your door frame and be ready for every single move Jana throws at you. Don't have one, but dying to do this workout? Click the link for a generic one that costs less than 1/2 the price o...
In The Flow 4: VINYASA YOGA WITH ASHL...
I'm Just Here for the PLAYLIST:
1. Flawless- Vittorio Giannelli
2. Calico- Haux
3. Looped- Kiasmos
4. Your Lovin'- Sol Rising
5. Foundations- KOLIDESCOPES
6. Shook- Cautious Clay
7. In Your Eyes- Nora En Pure
8. No Stressin- nimino
9. Dancing On My Own (Tiesto Remix)- Calum Scott feat Tiesto
Full Body HIIT Dance - No Equipment N...
Most of our HIIT Dance workouts are designed for quick, effective workouts targeting one specific area, but for this one, we got a little crazy and included the whole gorgeous specimen from head to toe. These moves are fun, easy to follow, and will have you drenched in sweat after just 45 minute...