IGNITION 6: New Year Edition 2020
50-60 MINUTE SWEAT SESSIONS • 56m
We've all been waiting for it, and it's finally here: 2020! It's the year of redemption for many, the year of new beginnings and much needed endings: the year of YOU. Set your intentions for 2020 and start with meaning by learning to do the single most important thing you will ever do...love and believe in yourself. Stop focusing on what has happened in the past and make a decision to take control of what happens in the future in this special New Year’s Day Edition of IGNITION: BEGIN.
I'm Just Here for the PLAYLIST:
1. Start Over (Motivational Speech)- Fearless Motivation
2. Yesterday- Imagine Dragons
3. Dog Days Are Over (Optimo Remix)- Florence + The Machine
4. Ready Set Let's Go- Sam Tinnesz
5. My Way Up- Molly Kate Kestner
6. Can't Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat Ray Dalton
7. Every Moment Is A Moment For Courage- Fearless Motivation
8. Pushin On- 2WEI
9. First Class- Henry Jackman
10. Crazy Enough- Julie Bergan
11. Somewhere In Between- August Wilhelmsson
12. Battle- David Guetta feat Faouzia
13. This Will Be The Day- Lady Bri
Up Next in 50-60 MINUTE SWEAT SESSIONS
IGNITION 7: We Are One
As the founders of The Studio, a business based on love, equality, unity, and acceptance, Jeremy and I make a promise that those values will never waiver not only inside the walls of our brick and mortar, but also on every platform where The Studio has any influence or presence.
Take a journey ...
IGNITION 9: New Year Edition 2021
Jamie takes you through step by step instructions researched and proven by the world's top psychologists and self-help gurus on how to change the way you see both yourself and the outside world so that you can lead a life of not only success, but also fulfillment. You will come away with skills ...
JAM 1: Just DANCE!!!!
Hate working out, but want all the benefits? We got you. Night Club vibe meets sweat dripping, blood pumping, adrenaline rushing dance party set to your favorite music including hip hop, pop, and more. You don't have to be able to dance or have rhythm to sweat in this class. JAM is easy to follow...