JAM 21: Club Rodeo
ON DEMAND WORKOUTS • 43m
You don't have to be a country music fan to love this 21st edition of JAM! Jamie, Kelli, and Michelle took classic country line dances and spiced them up studio style and combined them with pop-country JAM favorites like Country Girl Shake It For Me and Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy for the ultimate "Club Rodeo" experience.
I'm Just Here for the Playlist:
1. Man, I Feel Like a Woman- Shania Twain
2. Country Girl (Shake It For Me)- Luke Bryan
3. Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)- Big & Rich
4. Boot Scootin' Boogie- Brooks & Dunn
5. Cricket on a Line- Colt Ford feat Rhett Akins
6. Good Time- Alan Jackson
7. Body Like a Backroad- Sam Hunt
8. Two Step- Laura Bell Bundy
9. Fancy Like- Walker Hayes
10. Baby Likes to Rock It- The Tractors
11. T-R-O-U-B-L-E- Travis Tritt
12. The Git Up- Blanco Brown
Up Next in ON DEMAND WORKOUTS
IGNITION 11: Collective Joy
Barbara Ehrenreich coined the term "collective joy" to describe group events which involve music, synchronized movement, and a feeling of loss of self. They elicit an overwhelming feeling of connection to those around you without sharing anything in common other than the moment. This phenomenon ...
LEVEL-UP 3: 30 Min. Upper Body Blast
This is the perfect workout to add onto one of the shorter JAM sessions! Do this upper body workout twice a week, and the lower body workout that accompanies it twice a week along with some killer cardio, rest, and yoga, and you'll be all set!
*Equipment used in this workout: 5lb dumbbells and a...
30 Minute Ab Compilation