HIIT the Beat Level 2: Power Remixes
HIIT the BEAT • 34m
Driven by the beat of the music, this 30 minute HIIT format is different than any other you've done. The music keeps the pace so you don't have to. This workout is designed for an intermediate level, but can modifications are shown so anyone can enjoy this quick and fun workout on a day when you only have a half hour.
Round 1: 3 moves, 3 times through, 50 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest
Move 1: Cardio
Move 2: Upper Body/Core
Move 3: Lower Body
Round 2 and 3 follow the same format to total 10 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes of upper body/core, and 10 minutes of lower body for the ultimate workout head to toe. The most important part (as always): the playlist and having FUN getting strong, healthy, and happy!
I'm Just Here for the Playlist:
1. Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello and Major Lazer
2. All Around the World by Justin Bieber and Ludacris
3. Free Woman by Lady Gaga, Rina Sawayama, and Clarence Clarity
4. Run It by DJ Snake, Rick Ross, and Rich Brian
5. 1894 by Amber Mark
6. Diva by Beyonce
7. Tia Tamera by Doja Cat and Rico Nasty
8. Toxic by Britney Spears, Y2K, and Alexander Lewis
9. Good Ones by Charli XCX
10. Resilient by Katy Perry, Tiesto, and Aitana
11. Thinking of You by Katy Perry
Up Next in HIIT the BEAT
HIIT the Beat Level 1: One Hit Wonders
This collection of one hit wonders will have you singing along (if you can catch your breath), smiling, and sweating for 30 straight minutes. This workout is designed for beginners, but can easily be taken to the next level with a little extra umph. Modifications are shown so anyone can enjoy t...