JAM 15: Back in Time (80s Hits)
30-45 MINUTE BLASTS • 45m
These dances are mirrored, so all of the moves should match your live experience and The Fix JAM classes! This one is kid friendly and even includes our first studio online mini, my niece, Jensen! Crank it up and have a blast, Addicts!
I'm just here for the PLAYLIST:
1. Take On Me- A-Ha
2. Old Time Rock & Roll/ Danger Zone (Glee Cast Version)- Glee Cast
3. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)- Whitney Houston
4. Material Girl- Madonna
5. Footloose- Kenny Loggins
6. Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
7. Hangin' Tough- New Kids On The Block
8. I Love Rock N' Roll- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
9. Don't Stop Me Now- Queen
10. Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson
11. Nasty- Janet Jackson
12. The Time Of My Life (I've Had)- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Up Next in 30-45 MINUTE BLASTS
The Mash-Up: Janet Jackson Edition
JAM 21: Club Rodeo
You don't have to be a country music fan to love this 21st edition of JAM! Jamie, Kelli, and Michelle took classic country line dances and spiced them up studio style and combined them with pop-country JAM favorites like Country Girl Shake It For Me and Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy for the ultimate...
TRseXy: Total Body Suspension Training
The only piece of equipment you will need to complete this workout is a TRX (ish) strap. You can mount it to your door frame and be ready for every single move Jana throws at you. Don't have one, but dying to do this workout? Click the link for a generic one that costs less than 1/2 the price o...